|Added On:||August 07, 2015 @ 12:07 AM|
Would you kindly Save The World is a 3D free roam shooter with 6 degrees of freedom, and a rocket hell gamplay. Try to dodge hundereds of homing missiles, while fireing back at your enemies. And remember that as long as power nodes are operational all enemies will grow stronger, and some of them will also grow larger. Developed fully in Unity 3D personal edition. I hope you'll have as much fun playing it as I had while developing it.
Version 1.1 is up.
- floating turrets placement fixed
- added chime on new mission log entry
- fixed cursor on pause menu
- fixed bug which allowed to play two music tracks at once after mission failures
- Slightly lowered enemy damage output and increased time between power-up charges.