Test your tactical skills with over an hour of challenging fights. Play as Erica, Gralkor, the shy War Cleric Joan and a boy named after a thigh bone as they try to save the Emperor!
It’s a tough job being Guard Captain to the most incompetent Emperor in a generation. It’s even worse when he’s your father. So when your brother - the Prince - suggests diplomatic talks with the neighbouring Orcs, you draft in every single member of your Throne Guard to make sure nothing goes wrong. A great plan, until your guardsmen turn against you and kidnap your family.
Well then, Guard Captain, what’s Plan B? Play to find out!
- Every battle is individually designed - no random encounters or grinding.
- 24 distinct abilities across 4 unique characters - work out the best strategy to win.
- 1.5~ Hours of Gameplay - follow the journey of Guard Captain Erica to save the Emperor.
- Team up with Gralkor, Joan and Femur and watch them grow into true heroes.
- An obligatory Sewer Level! (Rats included.)
- Erica: The Loyal Knight. When her own guardsmen kidnap the Emperor, it's up to her to save the day.
- Gralkor: The Court Sorcerer. He's contractually obliged to help, so sarcasm is high on the agenda.
- Joan: A Cleric of the Goddess of War. She is, however, quite shy. That's not what they meant by "Bashful", Joan!
- Femur: A boy named after a thigh bone and unable to speak in proper sentences. Good with knives.
- Good luck defending the Empire with this rag-tag bunch!