Nano is a top-down twin-stick shooter about nanoscopic robots that grow as they destroy other nanoscopic robots! Once you grow enough, you can begin to destroy the environment and break your way free of the testing chambers where you and the other bots are being developed.
- Added OSX Download
- Added a Windows version with "Nightmare Mode" enabled. I ran out of time to write a difficulty selection dialog so I default the contest version to the easiest difficulty. This version provides a little extra an impossible challenge. Because this was uploaded after the deadline, don't judge based on it! (Also don't judge based on it because it's retlentlessly difficult).
- Left Axis - Movement
- Right Axis - Weapon Aim/Fire
- A Button - Start/Quick Reset
- WASD - Movement
- Arrow Keys - Weapon Aim/Fire
- Enter - Start/Quick Reset
This game is not quite finished. There is an item/weapon system that is implemented but not actually used, and at the moment it lacks a proper winning scenario. Once you destroy the three generators, you SHOULD encounter a boss but I didn't quite get there. I think a little boss battle/roll credits would make this a proper little game. Oh and actually using the items. There's like a triple shot and everything :(...
99Sounds.org - Various Sounds
"Space Fighter Loop" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0