|Added On:||August 05, 2015 @ 5:16 PM|
This is a Horror Adventure Game.
So here is my Competition Entry, i had acutally only 2.5 weeks to finish it, but i decided anyway to realese it.
So have fun when playing.
25% of Media and models where made by me. The Other 75% are TGC Models And Gameguru Standart Modelspack, and some buyed Assets, some modified to.
The Game story:
Your Charakter cant remember anything, he awakens in an abandoned city. And dont nows anything.
The only thing he remembers is that, he was on a party with his best friends, and in the other moment he wakes up in this creepy town. So he begins to search a way out.
If you want to find out what happens, then play it. Dont forget to read the Readme.txt in the Download rar
Update: Entry got Updated to V1.1, Sorry there was a problem starting the game, here is the Fixed and Final version.
Only Information Update:
Credits For Music and Sounds:
Credits For Free Models:
Lafette and any other free Models that i used.
Credits for Scripts:
System Requirements for High Graphic Settings:
System: XP, Vista, 7, 8, Works even on Windows 10 (with compatibility settings On Windows 7, Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Run as administrator) Tested and Works.
Processor: AMD FX Eight Core or Intel i7,i5.
Memory: 4-8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX,GT series or AMD Radeon R7 or R9 series, 2- 4 GB Video Card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 900 MB available space